CNC lathes are divided into many types of lathes with different workmanship. The processes that can be processed by these lathes are different, but they will also encounter many problems during the machining process, such as CNC cutting. Vibration during mid-cutting will affect the accuracy of CNC machining workpieces, so what methods can effectively eliminate vibration?
The method of CNC turning and milling to eliminate vibration:
1. The blades we can use weaken the cutting force of the CNC milling machine. So how does it work? First of all, we talk about the jig knife of the machine divided into two parts: coated knife and non-coated knife. Uncoated knives generally cut better than coated knives. If you want to coat the knife, you have to make it blunt. Otherwise, the Sharp edge will affect the bonding strength of the edge coating.
2. In the process of rotating thin-walled workpieces, the cause of vibration is entirely the workpiece. As the vibration comes from the workpiece itself, it is mainly processed by such rotating parts to improve the clamping of the workpiece.
3. When the cutting depth is fixed, use a tool tip with a small arc radius. Reduce the cutting force, especially the radial cutting force, which is the main reason for the vibration of thin rods or workpieces. Regardless of whether it is hit or milled, the larger the radius of the same depth of the cutting of the tip of the tool, the greater the tendency to vibrate the elongated shaft. Of course, the use of a CNC milling machine with superior tailstock can also effectively reduce the vibration of rod-like workpieces.
4. When the depth of cut is variable, avoid that the depth of cut is equal to the radius of the tool tip.
5. Adjust cutting parameters. The adjustment of cutting parameters is effective only when the cutting vibration is not serious. Common adjustment methods are as follows: reduce the speed of the tool or part, reduce the depth of cut and increase the number of tools per revolution. If vibration occurs during the rotation of the internal thread, the steps to complete the thread twist can be reduced by 1 to 2 strokes.
6. The slender key shaft for quick knife cutting or slender cylindrical shaft rotation, with an angle adjustment tool of 90° is beneficial to the absorber. If the cylindrical shape returns to the elongated shaft, or the elongated tool holder shank keyhole, it is always 90°, the smallest and most powerful radial angle of the main cutting force generated by the tool at the same time.
7. Reasonably organize the trajectory of the tool process. The correct routing of the process path is very important for processing. Grinding The grinding and grinding are in order. As described in the theory of conventional grinding, milling and grinding can help reduce vibration. In fact, it refers to the screw gap, which is beneficial in suppressing the generated vibration. The CNC milling machine equipped with Bluetooth is equipped with ball screws or rollers, so that the effect of milling and cutting is not significant. Either a downward or upward cutting shear is provided, and the direction of the force grinding is consistent with the clamping direction of the workpiece, which is beneficial to eliminate the vibration of the bending part.
8. For tools with thin rods, round blades are more conducive to damping vibration.
9. Use a positive rake and a large embossed blade with a flexible chip breaker. This type of insert has a small wedge angle in drilling or milling cutting, and the cut is, of course, lighter.
10. When the internal boring, the angle of the blade knife is as small as possible, so that the large attachment angle with the edge of the working surface will hit the small contact area, vibration and vibration are difficult to rotate, and the possibility of shavings of the auxiliary cutting blade is also very high. small.