In CNC machining, we often encounter various problems, such as the surface grooving problem we are going to talk about today. It is generally caused by the processing depth of the CNC lathe. Then what method should we use to solve it? What?
The area of the tool path processing is: the selected surface in the selected range is the end surface, and all the places where the tool can go from the highest point to the lowest point are the principle. The selected surface is best to be the entire surface, and the boundary can only be the area to be processed. The area where there is no surface extends less than half the distance of the tool diameter. Because the other surfaces have enough margin, they are automatically protected; it is best to extend the lowest line, because There is an R gong at the lowest point.
1. Knife selection: If the tool cannot be helically or obliquely entered, or the area that cannot be machined, the area where the knife cannot be entered is sealed and left for the second roughing.
Before the light knife, you must make all the areas that are not thick, especially the small corners, including two-dimensional corners, three-dimensional corners and sealed areas, otherwise the knife will be broken. Secondary roughing: generally use three-dimensional grooving to select the range, flat-bottomed knife, and use flat grooving and contour toolpaths. Without damaging other surfaces, the tool center to the selected boundary is generally not refined. The fast two-way angle depends on the situation. The spiral feed, the angle is 1.5 degrees, and the height is 1. When the groove shape is strip, it cannot Spiral cutting is used to feed in a diagonal line. Generally, the filter is opened, especially when the curved surface is thickened. The feed plane should not be low to avoid knife collision, and the safety height should not be low.
Retraction: Generally, the relative retraction is not needed, but the absolute retraction is used. When there is no island, the relative retraction is used.
2. Plane grooving: milling various planes, concave flat grooves, when milling a part of an open plane, you need to define the boundary, in principle, it can enter the tool (more than one tool diameter), and the open part is more than half the tool diameter outside, and it is closed Peripheral.
3. Shape: When the selected plane is suitable for the layering of the shape, the shape is used to lift the knife (planar shape). When the point of the knife and the point of the knife are one point, there is no need to lift the knife. The z-plane is generally used to lift the knife, and try not to use relative height. ; The compensation direction is generally right compensation (downward).
4. Tool path setting for mechanical compensation: The compensation number is 21, and the computer compensation is changed to the mechanical compensation. The feed is vertical, and where the tool cannot pass, it will be changed to a larger R to leave no margin.
5. Contour shape: suitable for closed surface. If the open surface is four circles, the surface should be sealed. If it is within four circles or not four circles, the range and height should be selected (a certain arc is entered to open the thick ), used for roughing: the machining distance in any plane is less than one tool diameter, if it is greater than one tool diameter, a larger tool or two contours of equal height should be used.
6. Curved surface streamline: It has the best uniformity and crispness. It is suitable for the light knife and can replace the contour shape in many cases.
7. Radial toolpath: suitable for situations with large holes in the middle (less use). Matters needing attention: Flick the knife, the knife is not Sharp, the knife is too long, when the workpiece is too deep, you must walk around and not go up and down; the sharp corners of the workpiece should be divided into two tool paths, and you can’t go over it. The edge of the knife is the best Extension (advance and retreat with an arc).